Friday, October 05, 2007

Max von Bush: New World Order

ANOTHER INGENIOUS VIDEO mashup from Tim Jones, loaded with subversive truths. Check it out.



(DISCLAIMER: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS CERTAIN "911 TRUTH" MEMES I DO NOT NECESSARILY SUBSCRIBE TO, SUCH AS THE NOTION -- VERY CONTROVERSIAL WITHIN THE MOVEMENT -- THAT WORLD TRADE CENTER LARRY SILVERSTEIN WAS "IN ON THE PLOT" AND EVEN WENT SO FAR AS TO ADMIT I T ON NATIONAL TELEVISION. I, FOR ONE, DON'T THINK THAT THAT'S WHAT SILVERSTEIN MEANT WHEN HE SAID HE GAVE ORDERS TO "PULL" BUILDING 7. I DO, HOWEVER, THINK IT'S QUITE OBVIOUS THAT MODERN STEEL SKYSCRAPERS, SUCH AS BUILDING 7, DON'T JUST FALL DOWN -- AND THAT WE ARE STILL OWED A REAL EXPLANATION OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON THAT DAY.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for posting this link to my music and video.

I agree with your points and wrote the song as a social commentary on some of the points surrounding the New World Order and 9/11. I leave the interpretation up to others to research. Personally I don’t believe that building 7 simply fell into its own footprint at near speed gravity and question why the 9/11 commission report never addressed the reason for the collapse.

Thanks again. Tim Jones,SO OUT THERE Productions.